Even with a level playing field, it is almost impossible for binary option investors– in the long run- to make money. Binary Options companies give you a “bonus,” most of the time without even asking you. That “gift” is enough to wipe out any chance that you’ll ever win and walk away with full pockets, because it has strings attached. You must gamble 20 UP TO 60 times before the “bonus,” co-mingled with your principal and whatever you might have won, is yours to keep. Statistically, almost an impossibility. Even if you pass that hurdle, next comes the old trick of placing your positions with a 6 months’ expiration date on positions. Now cue the requiem for your money. And at the end, if you want to lick your wounds and withdraw what’s left of your principal investment, they give you the bureaucratic run around, or simply stop taking your calls and messages.
- Nearly 90% of all binary options companies have israeli roots and offices
- Sales staff of binary options companies use fake names and fake addresses when communicating with their customers
- Most binary options companies are not licensed or regulated anywhere
- Almost none of the sales staff of the binary options companies are licensed securities brokers
- Many binary options companies ignore bans by governments from selling binary options to their residents
- Binary options companies make it very difficult for their customers to withdraw their money; sometimes these companies simplydecline it and go silent
- Conclusion: Binary options’ scam victims need aggressive legal representation to attempt recovery of their funds.